- Deep understanding of your company "why"
- Clarity about the customer problem you are solving
- Three-year business roadmap to help you plan your marketing strategies
- Understanding of how brands are built and used to create a customer experience
- Detailed understanding of your company's brand values & promise
- Clarity about the specific type of customers or clients you need to target
- Development of customized branding and marketing strategies
- Professional insight and collaborative feedback
Our bootcamp pairs you with 2-3 other entrepreneurs or companies. This collaborative format is the magic that makes startup unlike anything else out there. The diversity of industry, life experience and business knowledge in the room not only leads to great conversations, but provides the valuable outside perspective your business needs.
Startup bootcamp includes 16 hours of facilitated, collaborative time at a carefully curated location in the region. There will be homework between sessions, meals provided and all of the coffee you can drink!
Staying true to our mission, we offer tiered pricing and scholarships designed to be most affordable for bootstrapping entrepreneurs. But whether your company is just under two years or just under two decades, the value of this workshop to your business is exponentially higher than your cost to attend. Trust us on this.
0 - 2 years
3 - 5 years
5 + years
Startup Bootcamps were developed by Betsy Bonnema, a veteran entrepreneur who started Redstar and two additional businesses. She loves her work and has over 25 years of experience helping companies build successful marketing programs. The Startup concept was fueled by Betsy's passion for collaboration and love for creating unique educational events for clients and the community, something she's been doing throughout her career.
VantagePoint Marketing Consultants
Claire is an entrepreneur and marketing consultant. She has spent over 15 years in sales and marketing working with businesses and non-profits to help them tell their story. She has a passion for development, engagement and collaboration. In 2015, she co-founded VantagePoint Marketing Consultants.
Heather is an entrepreneur with a passion for helping businesses, non-profits and other entities engage their followers and reach their goals. She has a bachelor's degree in marketing and co-founded VantagePoint Marketing Consultants in 2015.