- Deep understanding of your company "why"
- Clarity about the customer problem you are solving
- Three-year business roadmap to help you plan your marketing strategies
- Understanding of how brands are built and used to create a customer experience
- Detailed understanding of your company's brand values & promise
- Clarity about the specific type of customers or clients you need to target
- Development of customized branding and marketing strategies
- Professional insight and collaborative feedback
Our bootcamp pairs you with 2-3 other entrepreneurs or companies. This collaborative format is the magic that makes startup unlike anything else out there. The diversity of industry, life experience and business knowledge in the room not only leads to great conversations, but provides the valuable outside perspective your business needs.
Startup bootcamp includes 16 hours of facilitated, collaborative time at Workup, our coworking space that is designed to inspire. There will also be homework between sessions, meals provided and all of the coffee you can drink!
Upcoming 2019 Bootcamps
Staying true to our Workup social mission, we offer tiered pricing and scholarships designed to be most affordable for bootstrapping entrepreneurs. But whether your company is just under two years or just under two decades, the value of this workshop to your business is exponentially higher than your cost to attend. Trust us on this.
0 - 2 years
3 - 5 years
5 + years
Startup is facilitated by Betsy Bonnema, a veteran entrepreneur who founded both Redstar and Workup. She loves her work and has over 25 years of experience helping companies build successful marketing programs. The development of Startup Bootcamp was also fueled by Betsy's passion for collaboration and love for creating unique educational events for clients and the community, something she's been doing throughout her career.